WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file stored on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits on their devices, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their devices, they may be used to recognize the user. All information collected through cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
Under any circumstances cookies can damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
According to the time period, they remain activated:
According to your objective:
Likewise, it is possible that when you visit a webpage or open an email in which an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is placed on your browser, serving to later display search-related advertising , develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
All internet browsers allow changes to disable the setting of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
Below, you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer ( http://goo.gl/vFM6gb )
• From the Tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
• Click on the privacy tab.
• You can configure privacy with a six-position slider that lets you control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept All Cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
• At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
• Select options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option, you can choose to use custom settings for history to set the options.
3. Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB ) • Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click Show advanced options.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content Settings button.
• In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can configure the options.
• In the setup menu, select the “preferences” option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the desired option in the “Block Cookies” section.
• Please be aware that certain functions and full functionality of the website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you don’t want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install on your browser, which you can access at the link below:
COOKIES ON MOBILE DEVICES:
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes to privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify your privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
IOS: ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
Windows Phone: ( http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ )
Chrome Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7 )
This policy is effective as of June 15, 2021.